Thursday, June 19, 2008

ESSAY ON PERSONAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Different people have different opinions and interests, which differentiates them from others. These varieties and differences make the world an interesting place to live in. I have taken interview of some of my classmates about their personal information, which includes their nationality, their interests, favorite pass time, and some of their personal moments. I have also tried to compare myself with them.

Biswa

Biswa is from Biratnagar, Nepal. His nickname is Bish. It’s been about a month that he came in US and now currently stays in Berkeley with friends and some elder brothers. His future plan is to make a good business system in his country. Hanging out with his roommates happens to be his favorite pass time. His saddest moment was when he left his family in Nepal and came to US. Like many he loves listening to music and believes it gives him some relief during his hard times he prefers music, which touches his heart.


NIRANJAN

Like Biswa Nirajan is from Nepal. It has just been 27days that he came here in US .He lives in Alameda and considers it as the safest place to live. Shankhar Dev Campus, Kathmandu is his last attended school. After completing his study he plans on returning back to Nepal and make a clear edge to make a mark in the world of Business Administration and Management. He wants to be a perfect person and want to maintain his status simple life with high thinking. His favorite pass time happens to be playing soccer, excursion and listening to heavy metal songs. During his free time he loves to sleep. He recalls being caught smoking by his cousin which really embarrassed him. He would unite the world and make the world a peaceful place to live in if he became a world leader.


LITTLE LEX

She is from Thailand. Her nickname is LEK. She came to US 2 years ago and now she stays in San Francisco with her sister. She plans to own a business in future. Surfing net is her favorite pass time. Her most embarrassing moment was during her college days she fell down on the floor in front of many people. She loves listening to music and pop genre happens to be her favorite.

SABIN

Like most of my classmates sabin is from Nepal. He has been in US just for 15 days and currently stays with his friends in Alameda st. Richmond City. His parents call him Sabu and his friend call him Jhaplay but he does not want girls calling him with that name. He loves playing computer games, listening to music and watching movies. His future plan is to take over his dads company. He once had an accident with his mom on his bike and that incident happens to be his most embarrassing moment. Irritating people turns him off. The kind of music he usually prefers is soft and sentimental ones.


SUMMIT

Summit is from Nepal. He has been in US just for a month and stays in Oakland with his friends. His favorite pass time is sleeping, singing and traveling. He plans to be a successful businessperson in the future. His saddest moment was when his grandmother died just before him coming to US. As he loves sleeping, someone disturbing him while he is asleep irritates him the most. He loves Nepali and Hindi songs and slow rock, jazz, classical, pop and hip-hop are his favorite genre.

As for me, like most of my classmates I am from Nepal, which is located in South East Asia. My friends call me Liakae.Like most of my friends I am new here in US and it’s just been a month that I came here. I stay in Alameda with my relatives. I plan to major in MIS and make my own animated movie in the future. I love listening to music and can listen to it 24-7.Hip hop, R n B and rap happens to be my favorite. People digging their nose and backbiting irritates me. My most embarrassing moment was when I used the US bus system for the 1st time because I was completely new to the machine system they use here unlike in my country where the conductor collects our fare. I was clueless about where to put my fare, seeing that the driver asked if everything was ok and people were starring at me, my face turned red with shame. From all the above I find myself similar with my friends in some respect and different in others.

No comments: